Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hello out there,

Welcome to my spot out in the ocean of information that is the web. Being that this is just my first post I won't have much to say, but I do intend to make regular visits & share insight. To give some idea of what may be soon to come, I am a firm believer that this world is on a very new path. With all that the world has to offer us, & all that man has come to know through his years, these next few shall be some of our greatest. I also believe that these times will be our greatest rather than our darkest not because I'm bleeding optimist (actually many of the things I talk about may actually sound quite pessimistic), but because the capacity of man, like many other elements of our world, has reached it's peak, & is about to give rise to possibilities never before thought possible.

I hope you choose to join me on this path & experience. Peace!

-Jacob C. Laputka

No comments:

Post a Comment